Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More photography


Recently when out some friends let me use there camera and I took two pictures that I am the most proud of. This is one of the two. This has some mystery in it, you know there is something out there but you are not clear on what it is... There is so much I can see in this I can't point out one thing every time I look at it I see something new and it strikes a new meaning. I honestly think this might be one of my immortal works that is going to live forever because it is constantly changing. I have no idea what to say aside from that.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to first say that even though I was there and saw you take these pictures, I am still in wonder to what they are. Also, this one is very warm where as the other one is very blue!I wish I knew more about photography to give you more feedback other than "this is awesome" ...but I mean it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this because it reminds me of driving in the car home from my cousin's house where we have family get togethers (too personal? too weird? haha) but i like it because the ambiguity of it allows people to connect to it, like I did :) and I think that is the whole purpose of art anyways so good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me sleepy, but it also sets a tone of relaxation. It looks cool! good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dramatic effect of this peice... Charlotte yo are so talented!

    ReplyDelete